Remove trojans 80000000.@, 80000032.@, and 80000064.@

After four years of using a computer, this is the first time I was hit by a virus. Since yesterday, I was getting this pop-up alerts about a Trojan 80000000.@, 80000032.@, and 80000064.@. It pop-ups every few minutes and I am very frustrated to stop it and remove whatever virus that causes it.

When I ran Avast scan, it detects a Trojan DNS Changer and instantly put them into the chest. But then again, after several minutes or so, it start bugging me again with alerts about 80000000.@ virus.

I feel that this virus infiltrates my computer when I download a crack file. I run a scan before executing it and come out clean. Few minutes after running the file, my antivirus starts detecting Trojans and viruses on my desktop. I have deleted the file already and scan the system but that does not help either. Please tell me what to do now to remove these Trojans from my ailing computer.

Thanks,
Janjo

2 Responses

1. centrino says:

1. Download Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware (mbam-setup.exe) and save it on your Desktop.

2. After downloading, double-click on the file to install the application.

3. Follow the prompts and install as “default” only. There is no need to change install configuration at this time.

4. Before the installation completes, check on the following prompts:
    – Update Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware
    – Launch Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware

5. Click “Finish.” Program will run automatically and you will be prompt to update the program before doing a scan. Please update.

6. Scan your computer thoroughly.

7. When scanning is finished click on the “Show Results” button.

8. Make sure that all detected threats are marked with check, click on Remove Selected.

9. Restart the computer in safe mode and do another complete scan to ensure that no malware is left on the computer.

2. Rob says:

Malwarebytes doesn’t remove it.