How to remove Win 7 Antivirus 2013

Please help me with a computer virus. Win 7 Antivirus 2013 invaded my computer this morning. I cannot use it like before. It keeps on showing a lot of alerts and warning, which is very disturbing. Every time I try to run a program, Win 7 Antivirus 2013 will block it and declare that the file is infected with virus. It then prompts me to activate the product, which I will not do. I have an idea that this is a fake antivirus program so why would I waste money buying the registration key.

Currently, my computer remains in infected state. Presence of Win 7 Antivirus 2013 prevents me from download removal tools. Also, I noticed that my antivirus program is not working anymore. Each time I run a scan with it, I get no response. Can someone provide a solution to this problem?

Thanks,
Matt

2 Responses

1. dave_d says:

There is no way that you can get Internet access if Win 7 Antivirus 2013 is not activated. Also, you may notice that task manager, registry editor and other tools will not function. In that case, you need to activate the malware first. Use the following code:

Win 7 Antivirus 2013 Registration Key: 3425-814615-3990

Once active, you can download any antivirus, anti-rootkit, and anti-malware of your choice. Then, run a full scan on the computer. That should remove Win 7 Antivirus 2013 Registration virus.

2. Norton 360 says:

When we want to delete a file tip can’t delete, some reason is a program occupancy, closed the relevant procedure can be deleted.