How to remove PC Cleaner Pro 2013

qava

webmaster

My new laptop is running on Windows Vista with the latest version service pack. Yesterday, message pop-ups from my system tray telling me to download the latest service pack. At first I have a doubt, but later on, I was convinced to click on the link and download the update. After the said update, I noticed major changes made on Internet Explorer. I also experience various browser hijacking and redirects. I did scan the computer with adwcleaner and manages to remove all the nasty adware on the laptop.

One problem is left unsolved. I have this PC Cleaner Pro 2013 virus that comes with the adware or it could be that it brought the adware. Anyway, I am having a hard time removing this program from the computer. PC Cleaner Pro 2013 gives me troubles browsing the Internet. I think it is blocking the access. A warning from this program appears saying that site I am trying to open is infected or something. Funny thing is, it shows the same warning even on sites like Google, Bing, etc…

I am trying to remove PC Cleaner Pro 2013 virus but couldn’t find it on Add/Remove programs. There is also no folder on the hard drive. What else can be done to uninstall PC Cleaner Pro 2013 from my computer? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Derek