Fix 404 Not Found nginx virus

Someone please help me. Since yesterday, I cannot browse the Internet for good. It always displays “404 Not Found nginx”. I really don’t know what to do. I did try to visit facebook and youtube but this 404 thing is blocking my access.

I have visited many computer security forums looking for answers. I did try suggestions such as update Java runtime, reinstall Adobe Flash Player, and update the affected browser. Some suggested fixing registry errors with tools. However, none of these steps seems to work. I am still getting the “404 Not Found nginx” error page. It all started with youtube blocking, but now, it seems to take over my PC. I cannot browse any other sites anymore. The virus blocks the entire Internet access. Sometime, it allows me to access Google but I noticed that all search results are redirected to other web sites, which are not my request.

Please help me get a fix for Nginx 404 Not Found. I am willing to buy a program you can recommend that will remove this virus 100 percent.

Thanks,
Lisa

Comments 5

• When you receive this NGINX error while at the office or behind a network, please try to flush cache pages in your browser and gateway server. For personal computers, try to delete browsing history and flush the cache on your Internet browser. Follow these steps.

404 Nginx Fix for Internet Explorer:
    1. Open Internet Explorer.
    2. Go to Tools menu. Select “Internet Options”.
    3. On Browsing History area, click on “Delete” button.
    4. Press “Delete” to confirm the action.
    5. Restart Internet Explorer.

404 Nginx Fix for Mozzila Firefox:
    1. Open Mozilla Firefox Internet browser.
    2. Go to Tools > Options.
    3. Select “Advanced” tab.
    4. Find the area that says “Cached Web Content.” Click the “Clear Now” button.
    5. Find the area that says “Offline Web Content and User Data.” Click the “Clear Now” button.
    6. That should remove cached copy of Welcome to NGINX page.
    7. Restart Firefox.

404 Nginx Fix for Google Chrome:
    1. Open Google Chrome.
    2. Click on the Wrench icon located at upper right corner. Select “Settings” from the list.
    3. Select “Under the Hood” on the left portion and click on “Clear browsing data…” on the right.
    4. You may select the period if you wish or select “the beginning of time” to clear all cache data.
    5. Confirm by pressing “Clear browsing data” button.
    6. Please restart Google Chrome.

This procedure will only flush/remove the Welcome to NGINX page on your computer. If a virus or adware caused it, you should scan the PC with anti-virus program.

• 404 Not Found
    nginx

• clearing the history did not work for me

• i try nothing happen….

• Hi everybody, i had the problem today and i fixed in 15 minutes. You didnt need to uninstall anything. Only to do is, set your proxy settings of your browser. It must be set up to no proxy. ;)

stay coool brotherrsss

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *