Antiviral Factory 2013 Registration Code

qava

floyd

Antiviral Factory 2013 virus if now deployed all over the web. Sadly, one of the victims is my own computer. It wanted to charge my credit card for the amount of $109.95. My friend fall into the tactics of Antiviral Factory 2013 and was just about to register the fake antivirus. Upon checking on his online statement, he already see debit from credit card with the mentioned amount. It was claimed by a company called NewVision.

On my case, Antiviral Factory 2013 denies my access to programs and files. My antivirus also stops working so there is no way I can remove this virus. My connection to Internet is also affected by the malware. I am barred from visiting security web site so I cannot download any removal tools. As far as I can remember, during last attack of the same virus, I ended up registering the program to run it in full version and remove all the restrictions on my computer. To do this trick, I need Antiviral Factory 2013 registration code or serial number.

After activating Antiviral Factory 2013, I am sure that I can download a tool that can delete this virus from my computer. If you know one, please share. I am not fool to pay for the registration key for this malware.